USAC strongly encourages service providers to sign up to receive electronic notifications. Electronic notifications consist of electronic files of the following:
- Funding commitments (information from the Funding Commitment Report in the Funding Commitment Decision Letter (FCDL));
- Revised funding commitments (information from the Funding Commitment Report in the Revised Funding Commitment Decision Letter issued after a successful appeal);
- Receipt Acknowledgment Letters (information from the FCC Form 471 (Description of Services Ordered and Certification Form) filed by applicants);
- FCC Form 486 Notification Letters (information from the FCC Form 486 (Receipt of Service Confirmation Form) filed by applicants);
- FCC Form 500 Notification Letters (information from the FCC Form 500 (Adjustment to Funding Commitment and Modification to Receipt of Service Confirmation Form) filed by applicants; and
- Invoice Status Reports (information about a FCC Form 474 (Service Provider Invoice (SPI) Form), filed by you, the service provider.
How Do I Sign Up?
Service providers interested in electronic notifications should contact the Client Service Bureau (CSB) at (888) 203-8100 indicating their Service Provider Identification Number (SPIN) and email address where they wish to receive electronic notifications.
The email address should be in a generic form, such as: Notification@ABC.com, so that even if your company experiences personnel changes or staff is away on vacation, electronic notifications can continue to be processed in a timely fashion. Service providers should also indicate whether they wish to receive only electronic notifications or both paper letters and electronic notifications.