Lifeline Program Rules. 47 C.F.R. Sections 54.400-417 are the rules governing the federal universal service Lifeline Program (formerly Low Income Program).
- 2017 Hurricane Relief. The FCC issued orders to assist Lifeline participants in areas affected by Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria.
- 2015 & 2016 Lifeline Orders. In June 2015, the FCC released the 2015 Lifeline Order, which became effective on various dates in 2016. In March 2016, the FCC released the 2016 Lifeline Modernization Order, with rules effective starting December 2, 2016.
- 2014 Lifeline Order. On June 6, 2014, in Order FCC 14-785, the FCC conditionally granted petitions for waiver filed by USTelecom, individual state commissions, and a state carrier association that waives sections of the FCC's rules which govern subscriber certification forms.
- 2012 Lifeline Order. On February 6, 2012, the FCC released its Lifeline Reform Order (FCC 12-11) that makes significant changes to the federal Low Income Program.
- All Lifeline Program Orders.